French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAND VICTORY!!!

3 posters

Go down

GRAND VICTORY!!! Empty GRAND VICTORY!!!

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am

We the people of France had taken enough abuse from the so called "Higher ups" and won't take this abuse any more. We have stormed the bastille and taken it for the true people of France! Now my lord Antoine may be very displeased with my actions but I dont care my will is my OWN!
We have taken what we deserve from the country and we have taken back our rights as people! The King and his nobles have no bounds over us!

Derek L

Back to top Go down

GRAND VICTORY!!! Empty Unfortunatly...

Post  MattHolm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 am

Many 1st and 2nd class citizens believe they have power over the third class because they do not have access to the weapons and armor that the upper classes have. but the third class has the numbers on their side. Now that you have stormed the Bastille and gotten weapons for a large amount of people you basically run France but someday we will have a king that brings the third class back to its original state but makes the third estate normal citizens and not have them starve. I think its time for a military dictatorship. i know a guy his name is Napoleon, i think he would make a great king.

MattHolm

Back to top Go down

GRAND VICTORY!!! Empty We have some other problems

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 am

thats nice to know but we still have some more pressing matters. Such as the whole starvation problem.....mostley because we dont have any of the bakers makeing bread.

Derek L

Back to top Go down

GRAND VICTORY!!! Empty Hahahaha!

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:31 am

Hey, Third-Estate! Guess who just flushed some of his excess bread down the toilet!

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

GRAND VICTORY!!! Empty Re: GRAND VICTORY!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum