French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________-

3 posters

Go down

100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________- Empty 100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________-

Post  jessycamahoney Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Napoleon had been banished to the remote small island of Elba. He had heard a rumor he was going to be sent to an even more remote island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It was now that Napoleon planned a daring escape for himself and his thousand men. He landed on French February 26, 1815. He walked out in front of his troops with no weapons and said “Here I am. Kill your Emperor, if you wish." The troops said “Vive L'Empereur!" Napoleon took control of Paris in a matter of weeks. The royal family had left after hearing about this. Russia , Austria and Prussia brought three hundred and fifty thousand men to try to stop Napoleon. In one hundred days Napoelon had collected two hundred thousand men and decided it was time to go attack. Napoleon attacked the Prussian forces first. He won the battle and thinking the Prussians were done, left them behind his army. This was the first time that Napoleon had allowed his Generals to decide his military tactics for him. This was an enormous mistake. Two days later Napoleon attacked the British forces and he was winning until he had heard the Prussians had re-grouped and had moved behind his army. Napoleon knew it was over! He made one last attempt to win by summoning his elite guard to try to finish the battle. The elite guard failed. Napoleon ordered a retreat. Of coarse. This is why I didn't Trust him. Everyone believed he was good. I knew the real him. But if he comes back again. I KNOW we are finished. cat

jessycamahoney

Back to top Go down

100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________- Empty Re: 100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________-

Post  MelanyL Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 pm

His intentions may have been good but look where we ended up.. So sad.. :/

MelanyL

Back to top Go down

100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________- Empty Re: 100 dayyss !!!!!!!!!!!!!-_________-

Post  Shimmel Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Look at where his "GOOD INTENTIONS" got us though...

Shimmel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum