French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Storming of the Bastille:A Dutchess Opinion

2 posters

Go down

The Storming of the Bastille:A Dutchess Opinion Empty The Storming of the Bastille:A Dutchess Opinion

Post  akoutrouba Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

When the Storming of the Bastille occured my family and I were at home. It was a very serious situation though I was not to concerned. We were told not to worry and that the King himslef would handle it. The third esate had a bigger number than us (people wise) but we thought we could handle them along with the first estate because we had more power then third estate. Unfortunatly our power was no match for their rage, Third Esate took over Bastille and managed to take the weapons and prisoners. This action helped trigger The French Revolution. They truley stated by fighing that they were fighting for there justice, equality, and attack on the King. Shocked

akoutrouba

Back to top Go down

The Storming of the Bastille:A Dutchess Opinion Empty Woaaaaaaaaaah.

Post  MelanyL Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 am

People really do underestimate us. We want more freedom and don't deserve the things we've been put through for the past several months. I think we should be losing our people and shouldn't have to pay you because we can barely support ourselves.

MelanyL

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum