French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebony Adrienne

+3
MelanyL
Jeff Q
Adri
7 posters

Go down

Ebony Adrienne Empty Ebony Adrienne

Post  Adri Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 am

Hello my name is Ebony I am curently working at a bakery. I live in the city of Paris the capital of France. Things arnt going very well here in paris. People are in debt the third is state is being heavily taxed. My bakery is what is supporting me and my family. But with all these taxes we are barely making it my family is on the edge of starving.
Life isnt easy in france there are days when i only get one customer. But even that one costumer is only buying the smallest loaf of bread. I use to have one of the greatest bakery in paris. I had fair prices even for the third estate. But with all these taxes everyone can barely afford anything in my bakery. These taxes are making life in france very difficult.

Adri

Back to top Go down

Ebony Adrienne Empty What do you mean?

Post  Jeff Q Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:35 am

What do you mean conditions in France are terrible? France is great! Oh wait, I forgot, you're in the THIRD-ESTATE! HAHAHA! >XD

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Ebony Adrienne Empty Re: Ebony Adrienne

Post  MelanyL Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:24 am

I 100% agree with how you feel. France IS in horrible condition and this is not fair to us Third Estate members. We must take matters into our own hands at some point or else things will be like this forever. Mad

MelanyL

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower@John Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:39 am

I only respect Ebony..I don't respect anyone else other thean here...she maked the best bread, cookies, and cakes.
king

TigerPower@John

Back to top Go down

Ebony Adrienne Empty Jeff that was rude

Post  historyablock1 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 pm

All of the people in the First Estate will fall to the power, wisdom, and courage of the Second Estate, as well as the might of the Third Estate

Last edited by historyablock1 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Ebony Adrienne Empty Jeff

Post  JingleyJess Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

The only reason France is not terrible to YOU is because your in the first estate. You have the money to feed yourself and you don't need to pay any taxes while the thirde estates do.

JingleyJess

Back to top Go down

Ebony Adrienne Empty Ebony's Bakery

Post  Shimmel Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 am

PAY ME, BOSS!!!! I may work for you and you may be my friend but i need MONEY!!! Evil or Very Mad

Shimmel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum