French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chandler Pick

5 posters

Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Chandler Pick

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:29 am

Hello my name is Dr.Chandler Pick, I am a country doctor. I have lived in France all my life and I am a member of the Third Estate. I am currently 23 years old and I have had my occupation as a doctor for 5 years now. I learned how to be a doctor from my father when I was his apprentice. However, when he died a few years ago, I took over the buisness. I am currently living in Paris, France but I go to the countryside to do my work. Life in France is kind of hard now, most of my money goes to my taxes and the other members of the estate are going beserk. Whenever there is a riot for bread outside, I don't join the mob because I consider it unlawful and dangerous. I hope these outbursts will stop and everything will go back to the way it was. My life is not so bad though, Lord Hero Damon (the person who owns half the city in my opinion) keeps my taxes low so I may continue healing the unfortunate.

Last edited by KylePick on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty hello there

Post  historyablock1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:49 am

What are you doing right now? I am afraid that my wife and children have come down with something, and I do not know what it is that they have come down with at all. Please come over when you get a chance!

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Thank You

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:09 am

Thank you ever so much! I have had bad luck finding jobs lately. Also, this strange sickness seems to be going around. I will be over right away!

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty sickness

Post  historyablock1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:52 am

thank you so much, Chandler!

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Could use some help myself

Post  Derek L Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 am

I would like to be examened for i seem to have lost feeling in my left foot as well as it loosing all color. Does anyone have an idea of why i see rainbows whenever i see a horse? Neutral

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Rainbow horse!

Post  Jeff Q Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:21 am

The same thing happens to me! Not the foot thing, but I see rainbow horses everywhere! And purple ones, and marshmallow ones, and ones made of dark-matter.

Last edited by Jeff Q on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Fascinating!

Post  KylePick Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:55 am

I must examine you both right away! This is truly exiting! This is a break through for the medical world! Personally I have no idea what you are talking about and your symptoms don't make sense, but I must examine you for the benefit of doctor's in France everywhere!

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty I dont know...

Post  historyablock1 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:54 am

Maybe its some kind of new disease, or something

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Sick ones

Post  JingleyJess Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:57 am

Oh MY! I hope that you both get better! even if your a lousy first estate, Antoine, i hope you get better, and you to Tuluk! But i shouldn't worry your both in good hands with Dr. Chandler Pick, he's one of the best doctors paris has.

JingleyJess

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty well just in case...

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 am

If you dont get better i got a tourch ready for burning.....just say the word and FWOSH! you're burned! Problem solved no questions asked! Cool

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty More Horses

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:58 am

And this horse is a tree! And this one is cotton candy! This one's eating a pinecone! This one is sitting on a bench like a human!

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty what the heck

Post  historyablock1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 am

you two are just wierd

Laughing

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Chandler Pick Empty Re: Chandler Pick

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down