French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another head falls

4 posters

Go down

Another head falls Empty Another head falls

Post  jordan1191 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am

Revenge leads to chaos, chaos leads to death, and death leads to suffering. My goal was clear. kill the Robespiere. i have since remembered the guards of the bastille. how they had families. i remembered my family. how much they would suffer if i was gone. then realised that to get revenge on someone else is to ruin the life of even more people. I have stayed my ground. for as long as i can remember. And have recently lost my footing but i have learned a great many things and have gained it again. Robespieres execution will hopefuly be the last of this ordeal. But it is not likely. for an execution brought this. another can bring something even greater. It is almost like a flashback to Louis's execution. thes people craved his guidence. and now crave his death. Personaly i dont feel bad for him. actualy in all reality i crave his death to. But once he is dead i wonder who will take over. Another tyrant? or someon who will lead france into peace? Only time and a little bit of luck will tell. Once again another leader dead. More will probably be lining up for the execution to. All i know now is that no matter what, no matter how hard we trie. there will always be death. of innocents and the guilty alike.

jordan1191

Back to top Go down

Another head falls Empty ok...

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:33 am

Well this is why i just enjoy my time on the killing spree.......WHO WANTS TO BE SMACKED IN THE FACE BY A BATTLE AXE!?

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Another head falls Empty Death is Mandatory!

Post  MattHolm Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:40 am

Maximillion Robespierre does have to die if he doesnt die France will never be what it could be in the future. If he doesnt die the world will be in chaos. If he doesnt die 30,000 plus people will die added on to the 30,000 already. Maximillion Robespierre must die...

MattHolm

Back to top Go down

Another head falls Empty wait what?

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:44 am

I thought we already killed him....is there another one? MY GOD!

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Another head falls Empty Cloning

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 am

We cloned Robespierre. We now have an army of 20,000 of Robespieres.

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Another head falls Empty Re: Another head falls

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down