French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Napoleon's last pathetic attempt

3 posters

Go down

Napoleon's last pathetic attempt Empty Napoleon's last pathetic attempt

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 am

Turns out we have not heard the last of Napoleon. He came back for only 100 days, in which he failed to reclaim power. I think he should have stayed just on Elba, he just does not know the meaning of quitting something. The people still remained loyal to him as well as his army, however he did not have his luck back. He led one last battle, the battle of Waterloo in which he challeneged British and Prussian forces to a day long struggle. He failed miserably, after those 100 days, he was exiled from France a second time to St.Helena (a tiny little island in the South Atlantic). He did not return this time to claim his throne again. I personally have seen the good and bad sides of France, and I believe there is more bad than good in France. Recently, an American proffesor at a colledge university offered me to leave France and teach students in the way of medicine. I decided to grab the offer before revolution erupted again. At least I may still practice my work and teach others now. Perhaps I will return to France someday, if they become more like America. Farewell my country, even though I had some bad times while there, I will forever miss France!

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Napoleon's last pathetic attempt Empty Miss France?

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 am

Why would you miss France? Being in Spain, and now Austria made me realize how awful France was. In Austria, we have so much bread, we wipe the floors with it! There's awesome music and almost no censorship! Plus, Spain has some pretty cool sombreros.

I'm never going back.

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Napoleon's last pathetic attempt Empty Love Spain & Austria!?

Post  historyablock1 Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 am

You do realize that your ex-gravedigger is on his way right now to kill you, right?

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Napoleon's last pathetic attempt Empty Re: Napoleon's last pathetic attempt

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down