French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the man in tights.

2 posters

Go down

the man in tights. Empty the man in tights.

Post  jordan1191 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am

i have finaly been able to see my family again. we have left for france and now set up a permanent home there. My son is now 6 months old and a strong boy at that. we have heard news of a new ruler. Napoleon Boniparte. i nice man. i new him in france when we were young. he went to military school and rose through the ranks quickely. He will make a fine ruler. Ten years have passed since the starting rule of Naploleon, many great things have come out of those years. But always war. Many countries lost ther rights. taken by Napoleon to become little more than cities. He is a dictator and must be dealt with. But a violent solution may be the only way i fear. So it seems. Napoleon knows war and war only. so to be rid of him, We must give him war. Coroperation with the russians is underway. With russia being the only country with the landmass to outmatch france now he will most likely wage war there. But he lacks the means to do so. The weather is to cold and they dont have the right equitment to brave it. Never thought id say this about my home country but France must fall

jordan1191

Back to top Go down

the man in tights. Empty Agreed

Post  MattHolm Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 am

I am the Lord of Paris and I completely agree with you. I would rather be dead then live in this country with a dictator in power. Hes bringing our men to war and letting them die with no remorse. France needs to fall... Fast, before it gets worse.

MattHolm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum