French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storming of the Bastille

3 posters

Go down

Storming of the Bastille Empty Storming of the Bastille

Post  TigerPower@John Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:06 am

I wasn't there when the "Storming of the Bastille" happened. I was in the castle with Louis having a huge party with the entire castle. When I got the news I felt like I was robbed from great friends and some military men. The entire First Estate was devistated from the brutal news from everyone in the Bastille (over thousands of people). All those people that killed those people should be killed. You shouldn't be able to do something like that, that low to the First Estate.

TigerPower@John

Back to top Go down

Storming of the Bastille Empty dsasdasdaff

Post  jackburns Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 am

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien clown clown clown pirat pirat pirat No No I love you Cool Cool Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao afro afro afro lol! flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro king flower geek geek flower geek rendeer rendeer rendeer sunny albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

jackburns

Back to top Go down

Storming of the Bastille Empty Jack

Post  Taub Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 am

Jack i dont understand what your comment even means.
\

Taub

Back to top Go down

Storming of the Bastille Empty Re: Storming of the Bastille

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down