French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well we didn't expect to find him like this...

+2
jessycamahoney
Derek L
6 posters

Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty Well we didn't expect to find him like this...

Post  Derek L Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 am

We hunted down as many nobles as we can and searched for Louis. Sadly no luck had come to us in our hunt, but unexpectedly Louis was actually in plain sight. He had disguised himself as a pesant and hid from us, we were only able to discover him from the coins that had his head printed onto him "too bad plastic surgery wasn't invented yet". We took him to the guillotne and just chopped the head of the failure right off *pop* and waved it around like a trophy from the olympics. This was a wonderful day for us indeed! Twisted Evil

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty meooooooow.

Post  jessycamahoney Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 am

this is veryyyy well writen.

jessycamahoney

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty /dance

Post  Derek L Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:20 am

indeed

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty Re: Well we didn't expect to find him like this...

Post  TigerPower@John Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am

YOU DIDN'T KILL ME OR FND ME HAHAHAHAHAHA...WE LOVE LOUIS...GO HOME TO YOUR BARNS... that's if you have a barn
king

TigerPower@John

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty You didnt get me..

Post  Taub Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

Your search was clearly garbage then because me and Johan are still enoying ourselves. Goodluck finding us peasent. LOUIS<3

Taub

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty hope you enjoy having no money

Post  Derek L Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:36 am

We may not have gotten everyone but your now flat broke and were pissing in your familys graves. as well as taking all your money....hope you enjoy being broke! Laughing

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty A day of death

Post  KylePick Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 am

I don't think Louis should have been executed, or at least not executed in public. Oh Third Estate, what happened to you these following years!? We have gone from the people of the most wonderful country in the world to killers and overthrowers of kings and queens!? I sicken my mouth every time I say I am one of you!

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty HMMMMMMM!?

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am

"arrow hits you in knee" deal with it! Mad

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty Re: A day of death

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am

The Third-Estate was always full of filthy, ignorant peasants! They just decided to finally show their true form. But I know the Lord will smite them. Every last one of them.

...But, I'mma go to Spain just in case...

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Well we didn't expect to find him like this... Empty Re: Well we didn't expect to find him like this...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down