French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hola! Estoy in Espana!

3 posters

Go down

Hola! Estoy in Espana! Empty Hola! Estoy in Espana!

Post  Jeff Q Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 am

So, If you haven't heard, the filthy peasants killed our King. I guess I should have seen it coming. He wasn't a very good ruler. He gave the Third-Estates way too much power. So they chopped off his head. I wasn't there to see it though. I was already packing and heading for Spain. Well, packing whatever wasn't burned when my Grave-digger set my HOUSE ON FIRE!
I hear they're executing anyone suspected of supporting the King. Good. Let France kill itself. I'm Spanish now. Ole!

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Hola! Estoy in Espana! Empty A good idea

Post  KylePick Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:07 am

I think I might also leave the country, after all I am not enjoying my time in France at the moment. I see rampages, riots and executions everytime I leave my house. Do not get me wrong, I love France and all it's glory, but I can't tolerate this state of no order any longer. I know I am one of the very few doctors in Paris and many people rely on me when they get sick, but unless things get better I am planning to leave to a better place just like this man before me.

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Hola! Estoy in Espana! Empty Chandler, wait for me!

Post  historyablock1 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:12 pm

I think I'll join you AND that IDIOTIC First Estate person whose gravedigger SET OUR HOUSE ON FIRE!!!!!

Excuse me, I meant ex-gravedigger, FULL-TIME TERRORIST!!!!!

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Hola! Estoy in Espana! Empty Re: Hola! Estoy in Espana!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum