French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd estate fights for their rights ..

2 posters

Go down

3rd estate fights for their rights ..  Empty 3rd estate fights for their rights ..

Post  Bailey Royer Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:30 pm

I woke up early the next morning to open my shop for the day. I ate breakfast and left. It was a quiet sunny day, July 14th. On my way to the shop I had to walk over the trash and mess of the night before. Then I nosiest that no one was out. Not a sole. It was so quiet. I was walking by the same pear from last night when I heard running foot steps. There was a man with an axe. My first thought was to run from him but he was calling me and yelling. “What the hell are you down here for man”! He screamed. I said “what are u talking about”.” Didn’t you here” said the man,” the Bastille”! “The Bastille”? I said. He said “Yes, Yes brother, the lower people are fighting for their rights there. They are invading and we need all the men we can get”! I was confused. He said follow me then, so I did. He gave me the axe and told me to head down the street to the center of the village, then take a right down Main Street till You see the Bastille. I listened and whent. Wile going there the trash in the streets got worse and worse. There where fires and smoke all down the street. I started to here screams and wile I whent around the corner I saw hundreds of people fight against the Bastille. I ran and asked what was going on. People said just fight and kill any guards or upper men you can. They said “we are sick of the taxes we have to pay and are giving the upper people a peace of are minds”! I new completely what they where talking about, I was fed up with how unfair the king was treating us. The mob was blood thirsty the situation became complete chaos. People begin dragged threw the streets to there death and we, we where finally in control to what there fate was, and I my self became over throne with hatred towards the upper pigs, and i grasped that axe and ran threw the streets and stormed the vast building with my people. Every time I felt a slice I felt closer and closer to are soon to be great lifes and felt as if we where actually standing up for are self’s now and not anyone els... Twisted Evil

Bailey Royer

Back to top Go down

3rd estate fights for their rights ..  Empty

Post  jessycamahoney Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 am

as much as i should be talking about something else. . .you spelled almost every other word wrong. cat

jessycamahoney

Back to top Go down

3rd estate fights for their rights ..  Empty :P

Post  Bailey Royer Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 am

jessycamahoney wrote:as much as i should be talking about something else. . .you spelled almost every other word wrong. cat
Punk...

Bailey Royer

Back to top Go down

3rd estate fights for their rights ..  Empty

Post  jessycamahoney Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 am

^. . . .^_^ cat

jessycamahoney

Back to top Go down

3rd estate fights for their rights ..  Empty Re: 3rd estate fights for their rights ..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down