French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Anarchy!

4 posters

Go down

Total Anarchy! Empty Total Anarchy!

Post  Jeff Q Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 am

I am SO glad I got out of France when I did. You are killing ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE! You're even killing your own leaders! This is ridiculous! As for Spain, King Charles IV is lovely, and NOT KILLING EVERYONE! I am quite glad I left when I did.

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Total Anarchy! Empty Hi Antoine

Post  historyablock1 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:42 am

Are you in Madrid?

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Total Anarchy! Empty I dont have the time for you right now

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:56 am

You are lucky Antoine, I will be calling off my hunt for you for now but i will be back after France is out of this turmoil that it has been thrown in because of YOU'RE PEOPLE!! I will be back and when I am your head wont meet a chopping block, just my arrow to the face.

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Total Anarchy! Empty Perhaps I need another vacation

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 am

France has changed alot, and not in the good way. I am always disgusted by citizens behavior of how we treat our leaders now. I find myself really wanting to go back to Switzerland, it is really that great! However, I shall take this like a man and suffer like everyone else until we find a good government in which everyone is happy. The problem is, it may take some time and I really don't think the people of France can wait that long for change.

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Total Anarchy! Empty Re: Total Anarchy!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum