French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reign of terror

2 posters

Go down

reign of terror Empty reign of terror

Post  jordan1191 Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 am

it has been twelve months since i set out from Italia. And im afraid i will never see her again. eleven months ago was the last meeting of the estates general. Ten was the beheading of louis XIV. And since then It's been a reign of terror. More and more friends have been dying each day. More and more brothers and sisters devoted to our cause. And for what. Protection? Safety? or the Justification to shed blood in his name. Maxamillin robespierre must die. No he will die. What was supposed to be a short trip, has turned into a year of hell. It has been a year since ive seen my beloved wife, and i can only pray for her safety. and my sons. This whole endevour will last long enough to most likely kill me. But not until robispiere is dead to. I will have my revenge on the names of all those who have been lost.

jordan1191

Back to top Go down

reign of terror Empty Bravery

Post  MattHolm Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:24 am

Thats extremely brave of you to do something like that. I dont have a family but you do and your family will be ok I asure you that. I am the lord of paris and I will make sure your family is saafe from Maximmilion Robespierre's evil army.

MattHolm

Back to top Go down