French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey! He's back!

3 posters

Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty Hey! He's back!

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 am

Napoleon seems to have reaturned from the little island that he was sent too. Most of the troops in the army are greatful for his "second coming" but i hate to admit that I have lost most faith to him because we have just now only found how to deal with our problems and progress foward from the hole we dug ourselves into. Naploeon decided to attack neiboring countries again, if he just didnt think war was our only answer things might have gone better for us... Just yesterday he had another victory but today his forces were slaughtered and this time he was sent to a really small island which only had one room and was left there to rot.....he almost quite literally did to be honest and things are now for the better for the people of France and we are finally in a state of peace, TIME TO KILL ANTOINE! WHOO! Twisted Evil

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty I agree!

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 am

Not about the part where you kill your master, but I agree that Napoleon was not that great. How dare he come back after being exiled! Coming back to the place where you were exiled is the exact opposite thing you should do!

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty Holy Jedi Mind Tricks

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:01 am

I AM GOING TO SWITZERLAND. THAT IS TOTALLY WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME. I AM DEFINITLEY NOT GOING TO AUSTRIA. DO NOT LOOK FOR ME THERE.

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty mhm...

Post  Derek L Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am

someone grab me my mace and bow......TIME TO GO A KILLING!

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty Re: MHM...

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 am

Well, don't go looking in Austria, because I'm totally not there. I'm totally not living in the City of Linz, in a house right next to the Chopin Memorial Muzik Hall. No. I'm in Switzerland...

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty better idea

Post  Derek L Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 am

ill just burn both countries...just to be safe im already started with austria

Derek L

Back to top Go down

Hey! He's back! Empty Re: Hey! He's back!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down