French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antoine L'Bourges!

5 posters

Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Antoine L'Bourges!

Post  Jeff Q Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:07 am

My name is Antoine L'Bourges, Bishop of Albi. I am here to do the work of God. My parents were a Duke and Duchess, and they bought me the title of Bishop.I my have been put here by man, but it was the will of God that I am in this position.
Life in France is pretty great. I have food, wealth, and power. It's all from God, I might add. I have several people working for me, like this one idiot, Tuluk Menzel. This one time, I walked outside, and he threw a ton of dirt in my face with his shovel. On purpose. I became so angry that I splashed some Holy Water on him. It burned him, but didn't kill him. Sadly.

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Work Wanted

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 am

My occupation is a doctor. Business is slow nowadays, so if you need any medical help, do not hesitate to knock on my door.

Last edited by KylePick on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

KylePick

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Interesting...

Post  MattHolm Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 am

Hello, my name is Matt Holm, Lord of Paris. after much thinking I believe we can join together to create a strong community within france and we can take over the government with our community of military and church power and we can rule France!

MattHolm

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty I agree

Post  historyablock1 Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 pm

I second that, Lord of Paris.

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty I also agree to that

Post  JingleyJess Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 pm

You are right lord of Paris, if we work together we can overcome the government and hopefully the society will begin to heal over time.

JingleyJess

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Exactly

Post  historyablock1 Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:25 pm

That's right, Jess

historyablock1

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Jeff Q.

Post  JingleyJess Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:48 am

Life here in Paris is NOT great! The Third Estates are starving and The Second Estates are also suffering with the Third Estates from the effect of so many executions! If there really is a God out there then why is he sitting back letting the Third Estates starve and loss their lost ones while you and the other bishops are safe, sound, and comfy.Why is he letting this happen?! WHY?!?!

JingleyJess

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Let them Starve!

Post  Jeff Q Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 am

Our High and Mighty Creator of the Universe cannot be questioned in His ways. He shall do what He pleases, and He pleases in watching His holy disciples prosper, as opposed to you slime!
So says the Word of the Lord!

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Re: Let Them Starve

Post  JingleyJess Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:17 am

LIAR! You are nothing but a liar! An Evil, missusing power weilding, Bishop! The Lord would never sit back and let his world crumble, and your not prospering... Your WILLTING!

JingleyJess

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Re: Re: Let Them Starve

Post  Jeff Q Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

How dare you insult a follower of the Lord! I am the Highest power under the lord, next to the ArchBishop and Pope! By insulting my title, you have insulted THE LORD! *Cue threatening music*
Now he will smite you!

Jeff Q

Back to top Go down

Antoine L'Bourges! Empty Re: Antoine L'Bourges!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down