French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Jadely S Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Im maximilien Robespierre. I was born in Arras, France. My mother and father died when i was a little boy. My whole life I was influenced by Jean-Jacques Rousseau. Im a Third Estate kinda man.I have a loving family. I have a wife and four kids. MY wife names is Marry Robespierre,my daughter name is jane shes four then my three boys are john, josh and last but not least we have jake. Im a great lawyer, adn my whole family supports my chocies and they will back me up in any way they can. I feel the way of life in france is everyone who doesn't like the knig or doesn;t approve of the kings hair,clothes and his chocies then they will be killed by the gullitine. After having completed his law studies, me Maximillien Robespierre was admitted to the Arras bar. At thie time in my life im only 34 years of age. living a some what normal life. What a Face

Jadely S

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Hi Max

Post  akoutrouba Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:25 am

Hello it's nice to meet you im Noel Petit. Very Happy You sound like a very nice person.

akoutrouba

Back to top Go down