French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We had a good run...

3 posters

Go down

We had a good run... Empty We had a good run...

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 am

I had signed up for Napoleon's army in high hopes of great victories for France, and we got those victories for a while. But once we then had the campaign against Egypt we started to get a little on edge but we had a few more battles and one those ones including one with Austria where we had their ruler replaced and when we did we became friends with Austria. Then when we went to Russia in hopes of takeing Moscow......we did, but there was noone there at all and the troops were freezing and dying because they had all left Moscow and took every supply they could with them. We were forced to leave Russia and reaturn home, sadly the people were not very pleased with this and they ended up throwing Napoleon onto a small island Elba. Things were rather glum for the troops when this happened.

Derek L

Back to top Go down

We had a good run... Empty Re: We had a good run...

Post  TigerPower@John Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 am

He shoud of never went to Moscow. HE had no idea what he was getting himself into. The weather weas bad. The Russains were just too smart for him and his army.

TigerPower@John

Back to top Go down

We had a good run... Empty yeah

Post  Derek L Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 am

Well he wasn't always the most cleaver person, he was just good on the battlefield thats really all he could do....ever.

Derek L

Back to top Go down

We had a good run... Empty When will this Revolution end!?

Post  KylePick Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 am

All we have accomplished in this revolutuion is overthrow the people we have blamed for our sorrow and give the wrong people the greatest power. Napoleon was a disaster from the start. I think it's great he is on Elba, this way we can finally pick a good ruler to lead our country. Though, I would not hold my breath, we have been doing pretty well at picking bad rulers.

KylePick

Back to top Go down

We had a good run... Empty well good for you!

Post  Derek L Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:11 am

well you might know these kinds of things but other people are stupid or just hope for the best

Derek L

Back to top Go down

We had a good run... Empty Re: We had a good run...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down