French Revolution A block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another ruler gone

3 posters

Go down

Another ruler gone Empty Another ruler gone

Post  Adri Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:08 am

So Napoleon decide to take our army to russia.... Well he didnt plan this out very well. He returned with only 100,000 soldiers. His mistake from what I am hearing was that he thought he could make it their and back before the winter. He also didnt know how extreme the winters in ruissia are. The russians heard that his army was comming and they took advantage of knowing their country well. The left his army nothing napoleon was planning on getting through the winter using the russian resources but the ruissians burnt everything to the ground before the army arrived. Many of Napoleons men starved or froze to death or just gave up only afew made it back to france. Now the people of france are not happy with Napoleon. Again a ruler has dissapointed them we actually thought that Napoleon was an okay ruler. Now we know.. he is just a dictator which is the last thing france needs. Now he is being exiled to an island called elba.

Adri

Back to top Go down

Another ruler gone Empty Re: Another ruler gone

Post  MelanyL Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Definitely not one of his best decisions... Disappointed once again.;[

MelanyL

Back to top Go down

Another ruler gone Empty I told you so!

Post  Shimmel Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:58 pm

I told you!!!

Shimmel

Back to top Go down